Hi. I’m pretty sure you’re bored of the tags by now, but once I’m into somethings, there’s no going back. Hate me, haha! I got these questions from this really cool blogger. Check ’em out!
1. First tweet?
I don’t have a twitter account and I don’t care about it.
2. First youtube video?
Soon, fingers crossed.
3. First person you subscribed to on youtube?
I think it was IISuperwomanII.
4. First Facebook profile pic?
You really want to see? Remember you asked for it.
5. Do you still talk to your first love?
Yes I do.
6. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Probably brandy, the universal cold reliever.
7. What was your first job?
Haven’t had one, never getting one.
8. What was your first car?
Haven’t had one, never going to be able to afford one.
9. Who was the first person to text you today?
Dad, every morning.
10. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
11. Who was your first grade teacher?
It is so sad I don’t remember.
12. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Bangalore, I think.
13. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
Alisha, and no we don’t talk anymore, we don’t talk any more, like we used to.
14. Where was your first sleepover?
It was at my best friend, Monil’s pace. Love you, creep.
15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Cry, because I had a lot of classes.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Never been to one.
17. First broken bone?
I have never broken a bone. I ruptured a muscle on the back of my right hand when I was 13, on my birthday. I can never forget that day. It was horrible.
18. First piercing?
Don’t have one, don’t need one, don’t need the pain.
19. First foreign country you’ve gone to?
20. First movie you remember seeing?
Shit, I have no memories of my childhood. I truly have no idea. I just know I was a sleeper, I slept through the movies and woke up at the end.
21. When was your first detention?
I was a good student in school, and now in college, we don’t have detentions.
22. Who was your first roommate?
I had two. And you guy have no idea who they are, so doesn’t particularly matter, eh?
23. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Change and remove all make up.
24. When was your first kiss?
Take a guess? (HINT: I’m a loner!)
That was my ‘My first time tag’, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I tag all of my readers especially my fellow bloggers.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,