Another haul post, I’m so excited. This one is from Nykaa and if you guys live in India and don’t know what that is, HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK? It is legit the best website for buying make up, skin, body and hair care products and what not. Go check it out, here.
Let’s begin the haul, I’m crazy and I buy so many things.
- Freedom HD Pro Finish Powder – Banana (Rs. 338): I’ve wanted a banana powder for ages now and when I saw this one by Freedom, I *had* to buy it. It is very affordable, even without the sale this is for like 500 bucks. It blends well, but has a lot of kick back. Now, I’m pretty sure there are better powders out there but then this one is great to begin with. I’ve been using it for about two-three weeks now, it’s great for setting the under eyes.
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer – Medium (Rs. 525): I love the formula, I love the blending and coverage and all of that. The only thing is, the shade is not my best match. It is very peach and it’s not yellow enough for being my concealer. So, I’m going to get a different shade for myself the next time I order something off of Nykaa.
- Maybelline Fit Me! Shine-free Balance Foundation Stick – 220 Natural Beige (Rs. 550): This is a new launch in the Indian market and honestly I love it. The match I made, is the best one I ever have, okay! Now, the formula is the best. Even though this is the first foundation stick I’ve ever used, I really like it. It’s very powdery and I love how it blends so easily. I love it! The only con is that this is not meant for dry skinned people. I hate how difficult it is to be a dry skin human who loves matte-finishing things.
- Nykaa So Matte! Lipsticks – 01M Notorious Red and 21M Caramel Mocha (Rs. 399 each): Now, I want to kill myself for not buying these until now. I love these so much! First, packaging, matte black magnetic packaging, take my heart AWAY! The actual lipsticks are soft, satiny-matte with average stay power. Notorious Red is a neutral undertone red which is perfect for lifting up the entire look. Caramel Mocha is a warm-neutral toned nude with brown undertone.
- Maybelline Fit ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation – 230 Natural Buff (Rs. 446): You obviously know hwo awesome this foundation is. I just got this shade, I had one darker which works fine when I’m tan during the summers. This one is good for rest of the time. I love it!
- Nykaa Free Pouch: So, I ordered stuff worth 4000 bucks (I ordered some things for a friend too) and I got this awesome pouch free with the purchase. It’s very good quality, just the right size and I love it.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Powder Matte Lipstick – Make Me Blush and Touch of Nude (Rs. 500 each): They’re extremely soft and smooth and give a Demi matte finish. I love the shade touch of nude, it’s a pinky neutral (not even close to a nude) and make me blush is a very neon pink. I’ll probably give it to my mom/sister. The formula, consistency and application are great!
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk (Rs. 268): Repurchase because I love it so much! It makes the skin feel rich but it’s not heavy which is amazing. Also, affordable. I highly recommend it.
- Neutrogena Liquid Face Cleanser (Rs. 239 for 150mL): Now, I love Neutrogena, they smell nice, they’re very very good quality. I love this cleanser, I have so many face cleansers but I had to buy it, hah! I’ll be sure to let you guys know how this one works for me after I’ve used it enough!
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel (Rs. 319 for 250mL): Neutrogena will never fails you, ever and I still have to try this out because I’m using my favourite shower gel (Biotique Apricot Shower Gel) right now, but I’m gonna try this out and I’m pretty sure I’ll love it.
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 (Rs. 238 for two): I’ve used this one before and my Lip Balm Collection would tell you I need no more lip balms but I needed more stick versions because they’re much easier to carry when I’m not carrying a bag. These are extremely moisturising and they have SPF, so great for the upcoming summer.
- L’Oreal Paris Micellar Water (Rs. 475): I’m new to the idea of micellar water, but I think it’s so cool. It removes all make up and is so easy to use, requires no rinsing. It is awesome. And so, I got this. Plus, it’s all the rage with my favourite bloggers, I’m very a fad person!
- Maybelline Micellar Water (Rs. 399): Because one bottle of Micellar water is not enough. Do you guys want me to compare these two micellar waters? Because I could. Tell me in the comments.
Okay guys, that’s it for the haul. I bought a lot of things, I’m crazy.
Are there any things that you want you guys want me to review or something, please tell me in the comments or tell me on my Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,