I did a RIDE OR DIE MAKE UP PRODUCTS post and I thought it was only obvious that I would do a skin, body and hair care version of this one.
First, skin care.
- CLEANSER: My absolute favourite product of all times, is the Biotique Bio Honey Gel Foaming Face Wash. It’s not exactly inexpensive but is absolutely worth the every penny. I’ve spoken about this a million times on my blog and I love it to the core. It doesn’t leave the skin too dry, which is great, but it does feel clean and oil-free. Highly highly recommend it!
- SCRUB: This a relatively new purchase but I’m in love with it. The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a deeply exfoliating scrub which gets rid of all the dead skin and works its magic like nobody’s business. Also, affordable, because you only need a pea sized amount. Try it, you won’t regret it!
- TONER: Well, I can not get myself to buy a toner, because no matter how many I get, I keep coming back to my holy grail Dabur Gulabari rosewater. I run a cotton pad soaked in rosewater over my cleansed face. It ,makes my face feel refreshed and shrinks the pores. It’s also great mixed with aloe vera gel for soothing the skin after a wax.
- SERUM: Now this is my favourite and must-do part of my skin care. Serums absorb into the skin super easily and give your skin instant rejuvenation along with a lot of hydration. Lately, I’ve been loving to use the Lotus Youth RX Serum mixed with the Aviance Hydra Balance Serum. The lotus one claims to help with lifting and firming the skin while the Aviance one helps with hydration. I love how both of these work together.
- MOISTURISER: I’m pretty sure by now you guys know I love the Lotus Sheamoist Moisturiser. I love how light weight and moisturising this one is especially to my dry barren skin. I also love the Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser Cream, I love this how deeply moisturising this is, gosh it’s amazing. Plus, they’re both very affordable and easily available.
- SUNSCREEN: It is so important to use sunscreen every single day. I love this one, Lotus Safe Sun Matte Gel Sunscreen. It sits matte and make up applies just fine over it. Love it! The Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunscreen is great too, I love that one too.
- LIP BALM: Hands down, EOS Black berry lip balm. It is very moisturising along with tasting the very very very best. It tastes sweet like berry, love it. It is the lip balm you would want to wear underneath your lipstick. It’s not waxy at all but is very very moisturising. LOVE IT!
Now moving on to body care,
- BODY WASH: A relatively new one, but I love it. Biotique Apricot Refreshing Body Wash smells like well, citrusy apricots. It doesn’t dry my body out, which is amazing. It lathers up fine and leaves a nice and fresh lingering fragrance, which is what I love about it. Most definitely worth a try!
- BODY SCRUB: So, I’m not sure this is made exactly for the body, but I like it better than using it for the face. This is the BioCare Coffee Gel Scrub. It is a mild exfoliating scrub and I like how it doesn’t rip my body off all the moisture. I like it.
- BODY LOTION: Everyone loves this, our moms, their moms and everyone else. The Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion is the thickest and richest lotions ever and it is amazingly affordable. I loved this one for winters, I got really really dry, okay? I would totally use it for the summers as well, but if you like runnier consistencies for the summer, I love the Nivea Smooth Milk Body lotion for dry skin, it feels rich, but isn’t as thick as the Vaseline one.
- DEODORANT: Nivea Whitening Deodorant (Smooth Skin) is the best freaking deodorant. It makes me smell all fresh and right-out-of-the-shower, instead like I just fell into a bucket of fine smelling liquid. If you haven’t tried this ever, do it NOW!
And last but not the least, hair care. (Side note, My hair care routine!)
- OILS: Oh, oiling is the best thing you can ever do to your hair. And I love mixing a lot of different kinds of oils, like olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and also coconut oil. I have my hair care routine post already, check it out.
- SHAMPOO: I don’t have any hair fall issues, but I like to take my precautions. This is the L’Oreal Paris Anti-hairfall shampoo. It is very very smooth and I love how it reduced the in-shower hairfall by considerable amounts. When I get carried away and oil my hair too much, I use the Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo, it totally gets rid of all the oil. I love both of these shampoos.
- CONDITIONER: A conditioner is the most important thing about a hair wash. Matrix Opti Care Ultra Smoothing Conditioner is legit the only one that I’ve been using for 80 years now. It’s very, I don’t know what to say, conditioning. I absolutely love it!
- SERUM: I feel like I am all about serums, hair or face. No matter what happens, none of my hair washes are complete without the Matrix Split End Serum. I like putting this along the lengths of my hair and especially on the ends, to make them look smooth and shiny and prevents split ends. I love it. It is not on the most affordable one, but I highly recommend it and if not this, use at least one serum, any serum. Serums will change your life.
Now, I don’t use a tonne of hair products, like a hair mask or dry shampoo, but if I love some products in the future, I’ll make sure you guys know.
Those were my favourite products for my skin, body and hair.
Are there any we have in common? Do tell me what products do you guys enjoy in the comments below? I would love to know.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,