- Soulflower Olive Oil (Rs. 250 for 200mL): I put it on my hair, add it to my coffee body scrub, use it on my lips and what not. I love it to bits.
REPURCHASE: Have a back up, yes!
- Dabur Gulabari Rose Water (Rs. 80 for 100mL): I use this one a s a toner and sometimes even spritz it over my make up mixed with water to make it more dewy looking.
REPURCHASE: I already bought one!
- Biotique Bio Green Apple Shampoo (Rs. 160 for 190 mL): I like the brand and you guys know it. This product though, is super average. It’s not completely un-useable, but certainly not my favourite.
REPURCHASE: I like my new ones better, nope.
- FabIndia Night Cream for dry skin with Vitamin E (Rs. 390): I’ve reviewed this product and it has everything I’ve got to say: REVIEW.
REPURCHASE: Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
- Biotique Bio Saffron Nourishing Day Cream (Rs. 200): I feel like I’m dissing Biotique so bad in this post, it’s not even funny anymore. This didn’t work. I mentioned it in my FACE CREAM AND MOISTURISER COLLECTION post.
REPURCHASE: Definitely not in this life.
- Himalaya Natural Soft Vanilla Lip Balm (Rs. 150): I loved it. Side note, see my Lip Balm Collection for the mini review of this.
REPURCHASE: Yeah why not.
- Nivea Whitening deodorant – Sensitive (Rs. 200): I love how this made me smell fresh and right-out-of-the-shower. Apparently, it also helps with lightening the underarms, I’m not entirely positive about it.
REPURCHASE: I have a different variant and I’m happy with it!
- Johnson’s Baby Milk Cream (Rs. 50): I had this for the longest time and I love how fresh baby like it smells. It’s amazing.
REPURCHASE: Yes, I have the improvised formula tube.
- Maybelline Clean Total Express Makeup Remover (Rs. 300): How can you not love this? This is my favourite makeup remover of all times and I can never not repurchase it.
REPURCHASE: Have a thousand backups to say the least, eh.
- Patanjali Coconut Oil (Rs. 50 for 200 mL): I love coconut oil, I love it for my hair and for removing my make up. It is the best thing I’ve ever used. It smells so much like coconut, it smells authentic. It’s the best thing ver, you will always find some coconut oil in my collection.
REPURCHASE: I still have the pot version of this and when I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase it
So, that guys, were all the make up and beauty product I finished up, these two months.
What have you finished up? Did you enjoy them or are you too not repurchasing them? I’d love to know.
Till next time, take care.
See you soon.
Loads of love,