It’s almost Valentine’s day. And since the beginning of time, I’ve been in love with the idea of love and this day celebrates it. A lot of people call it stupid and stuff like that, but I personally love it.
And today I’m here with a post that is super appropriate for the day.
It’s the classic winged eye liner along with a bright red lip.
Let’s get started with this one.
- EVEN OUT THE LIDS: I used concealer and setting powder to even out my eye lids. This step is important since there isn’t going to be any eye shadow in the look.
- PREP FOR THE WING: Tape the eyelids to make the wing go on easy. Tape in extension of the lower lash line.
- LINER: This is the most difficult part. It only takes practice, the infinite number of tutorials do nothing. Get a support for your elbow and go ahead with short strokes. It should look something like this:
- PRIME THE SKIN: You want your skin to look smooth and you need the makeup to last you all day. Hence, don’t skip this step.
- CORRECT AND CONCEAL: Correct the under eye circles and the darkness around the mouth with an orange corrector or a matte lipstick. Go over it with a concealer sand make sure to pat it into the skin with a blender.
- FOUNDATION: The thing about flawless looking make up look is patting the product into the skin and letting each layer sit on the skin. Dot the foundation, buff it in using a buffer brush and then go over it with a damp blender.
- CREAM CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT: Contour areas: Underneath the cheek bones, perimeters of the forehead, jawline and the nose. Highlight with concealer areas: Centre of the forehead, bridge of the nose, chin, under the eyes. Highlight with a shimmer areas: bridge and tip of the nose, highest points of the cheek bones. Blend everything well with a damp blender.
- POWDER: I’m setting all the areas of my face than I had concealed with the lighter concealer.
- POWDER CONTOUR, HIGHLIGHT AND BLUSH: Beginning from the top, highlight, blush and contour. Pat this into the skin with the blender.
- LIPSTICK: Use a smudge proof long lasting bright red matte lipstick to complete the look. I highly recommend a liquid lipstick.
- EYEBROWS: Brush the brows and fill them in.
Here’s the finished look.
Thanks a lot for stopping by.
Till the next time, keep falling in love.
Loads of love,