I’ve done a post like this before (check it out, here) and I think these are really great, I mean they tell you want not to buy, haha ha.
Okay, let’s begin.
- L.A. Girl Matte Flat Pigment (Rs. 575): I got these from Impressions in Karol Bagh and I got them when L.A Girl recently made it’s big bang in the market (and on YouTube.) I was excited but the product is horrendous. Dry and patchy, pigmented but not good quality. I highly recommend not wasting money on it. There are much better quality liquid lipsticks now for a much better price.
- Nivea Cream ( Rs. 200 for 200mL): The consistency of this cream is so thick, it’s so difficult to have it melt into the skin. When I tried it on the face, I had to beat myself up to have it go into my skin. I even tried it on my body, nope! Probably throwing it away or something. It was so bad, I did not even include it in my face cream and moisturiser collection post. The white one, however, is awesome.
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara (Rs. 300): I can not explain how bad this mascara is. I truly believe Maybelline does the best mascaras. I don’t even know why I bought this. For the first 10 days, it was okay. It held up my curl and everything, nothing at all for the length or volume, average. But after like 10 days, all of the product came on to the wand and it was a mess. I could not use it at all. Hate it, don’t recommend it. Btw, I’m keeping the wand, cleaning it and using it for brushing my brows.
- Essence All About Matte foundation – 20 Matt Nude (Rs. 399): I had mentioned this in my haul post. The shade is not my match at all. I’m sure the lighter shade would’ve been too light and this one is kinda dark. So, limited shade options. It also sticks to my dry patches and I’m never going to be okay with that.
- Miss Claire Eyebrow pencil (Rs. 99): I was excited for this, it was so cheap! DOn’t get me wrong, it’s a good product. It just isn’t the match for me. It’s more warm toned than what I would want. I use the brush on the cap and the actual pencil as a brown eye pencil.
- Essence match2cover Cream concealer – 20 Soft Beige (Rs. 299): I had seen some of my favourite beauty vloggers use it on and off, so I got it. You guy know I have really dry skin. And honestly, it is super dry and super heavy underneath my eyes. I don’t have any marks or acne to spot conceal, so this product is basically useless.
- Kaya Undereye Gel ( Rs. 500): I’ve had really bad under eye circles for as long as I remember and I’ve been trying out different undereye creams and gels for the same. Gels I’ve figured don’t help too much with darkness, they work for the puffiness. This one however barely worked at all. I was very patient with it, a month of regular use, nada. No results.
- Essence Eye Pencil – Ms. Money penny (Rs. 249): A nude eye pencil. I went bonkers when I saw it for the price that it’s offered at. But when I received it, ahan. It wasn’t matte. I intended to use it on my waterline to make the eyes look bigger for an everyday look, but it isn’t matte at all after all. If you want a shimmery one, this might actually work for you. It’s a good product.
So, guys, those were the products that did not work all that well for me.
What are some of the products that you didn’t like? Do tell me in the comments below, I’d love to know.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, take care.
Loads of love,