Today, I’m here to do a tag post. This is the ‘This or That Tag’ originally started by NikkieTutorials and I got to know about this tag from EverlastingNikita here on WordPress (I love her blogs, check her out.)
I’ll be doing the make up half of the beauty edition.
Let’s get started.
- Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer, without a second thought. I’m towards the deeper spectrum of skin color and blushes look unnatural and not all that pretty. Bronzers on the other hand make me look more flushed and lively.
- Lipgloss or Lipstick: I’m a neither person, I’m a lip balm person. But if I were to make a strict choice, I would chose a lipstick which is you know the My Lips But Better kind of shade.
- Eyeliner or Mascara: Eyeliner if I’m not wearing concealer (it takes focus off of the darkness) and mascara if I’m not wearing any (really opens my eyes.)
- Foundation or Concealer: Oh, the easiest choice, CONCEALER! I have dark circles but not noticeable discoloration or patches. So, concealer all the way!
- Neutral or Color Eyeshadow: Neutral all the way! I could certainly carry a subtle brown eye shadow on New Year’s eve but I would die of self consciousness if I had to wear a turquoise blue eye to a brunch. You get me don’t you?
- Pressed or loose Eyeshadow: Strangely, I’ve never used loose eyeshadows. I’m pretty sure if I ever did, I’d still prefer my pressed ones, because not a lot of mess.
- Brushes or Sponges: Brushes for everything except concealer. If I had to chose, I could totally skip sponges and use my fingers for the concealer.
That was all guys!
This tag had other sections like nails etc. But I’m not really into all that, so, here was my version of the tag.
I tag all of you readers to do this tag. Tell me what you’d choose and why. I’d love to hear from you guys.
Thanks for stopping by. Till next time, take care.
Loads of love,