Hey guys. Welcome back.
You guys know how crazy I am when it comes to buying things and that would probably explain why I have those many face creams. I understand, these are way more than what a normal human requires and I’m not trying to brag.
So, with that done, let’s begin.
- FabIndia Night Cream with Vitamin E for dry skin (Rs. 390): I have reviewed this cream. Check it out, here. Nothing more to say!
- Biotique Bio morning nectar skin lotion (Rs. 200): This a very good quality moisturiser especially for the summer. It seeps into the skin easily, it’s very lightweight and that’s great.
- Johnson’s Baby Cream (Rs. 80): We’ve all used this all our childhood, why not use it again. Also, it’s a better formula, absorbs more easily. Better, right?
- Garnier White Complete Night Cream (Rs. 175): This is an absolute new purchase and I haven’t tried at all. So, I’ll let you know as soon as I know.
- Lotus Shea Moist Strawberry Moisturiser (Rs. 220): A day moisturiser that works really well and smells like one of my favourite fruits. So, a full on yes.
- Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser with Vitamin E (Rs. 230): It is one of the better face creams from Nivea. It is light as the name says which is great.
- Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream (Rs. 175): Come winters and shabamm! Dry skin apocalypse. Hence, cold creams. This one is something I’ve used in the past and so going back to it wasn’t a shock.
- Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream (Rs. 75 for 50mL): So, this one I’ve been using for the longest time. I’ve repurchased this over and over and I have a huge ass tub of it now. I highly recommend this one, buy it! It’s not greasy or oily.
- Charmis Cold Cream (Rs. 60 for 58 mL): I think this one is the cheapest one available in the market. And it’s good. I have crazy dry skin and so cold creams are essential for me and this one works fabulously as a night cream. It is greasy and sits on your skin but it kind of works really well so I’m okay with it.
- Biotique Bio Saffron Dew Day Cream (Rs. ): I love this brand and obviously I expect a lot, but this product was particularly average. It was a little greasy for a day cream. It’s moisturising, but greasy. Not repurchasing it.
- Biocare Brightening Day Cream (Rs. 150 ): Don’t like it, don’t recommend it. I just have it lying in my drawers. Do you want to know some other things that didn’t work for me? Check it, here.
So, that is some of the face creams and moisturisers I own. I have more, some I couldn’t find and others I gave my mom or friends or someone.
I hope these kinds of posts help you choose the best products for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,