I’m rewriting this post, I lost it in an internet glitch, so if I sound pissed, it’s because I am.
So, this is going to be pretty much my last haul post for a few months. I’ve been going crazy buying things and I know it, I’m sorry. I’ll be quick, okay?
- The ADS The Balm Nude eyeshadow – Volume 2 (Rs. 500): It was so cheap I had to get it. It has a good shade collection both mattes and satins. I liked that, so, bought it. Review soon. Buy it, here.
- The ADS The Balm The Manizer Sisters (Rs 400): It contains the extremely famous Mary Louminizer. All beauty people love it, I HAD TO BUY IT. Mary and Cindy Louminizer are insanely pigmented and I love those. Buy it, here.
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo (Rs. 275): This is a repurchase, I got it because it helps when I have oiled my hair or other weird stuff I put on my hair, While we’re at it, check out my hair care routine, here. Also, using this on bare hair would make them really dry, don’t do it.
- Lotus Youth RX Serum (Rs 799): I’m really happy with this purchase, I use it along with my Aviance hydration serum for a combined hydration and firming. It smells a lot like ginger, for some reason, but it goes away soon.
- Garnier White Complete Night Cream (Rs. 175): I buy creams for no reason.
- Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream (Rs. 175): Still no reason.
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream (Rs. 230): None.
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant – Smooth Skin (Rs. 200): I’ve used the sesitive skin variant earlier and I loved it. So, I went ahead and purchased this one. It smells really fresh. That’s the best thingd bout these deodorants, they make you smell fresh and not like you fell into a bucket of fragrant h2O.
- FabIndia Lip Butter – Fruity Vanilla and Dew Plum (Rs. 150 each): I’ve used the plum one before and it’s a good product, hence the repurchase.
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Fall Resist Shampoo (Rs. 490, got a hair dryer free, btw): It makes your hair really smooth and works great on in-shower hair fall, at the very least. It works great even when I haven’t oiled my hair, it doesn’t dry my hair out. It’s great.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer – N4/5 Medium (Rs. 990): An expensive one right here. Everyone loves this concealer and I hope to fall in love with it too. Let’s wait and find out!
- Clean and Clear Face wash – Natural Bright and Morning Energy Brightening Berry (Rs. 110 each for 100 mL): I was running out of my favourite Biotique face wash so I went ahead and purchased these two. Why not one you ask? Couldn’t choose.
I told you I’d be quick.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,