If you know me you know how much I love Shah Rukh Khan and now one of his most anticipated movies, Raees is here. I love the trailer and most definitely the song Zaalima. Arijit Singh with SRK, what else could one want.
Watch the song, here.
And so, I’ve decided to put up this look that Mahira Khan was wearing. It’s simple, fresh and beautiful.
Here’s a few picture of her’s.
- PRIMING: On a clean and moisturised face, I massaged a pore filling primer on the face.
- CORRECT AND CONCEAL: Using an orange lipstick, I corrected my under eye circles and the darkness around my mouth. I concealed my problem areas with a concealer close to my skin tone. I went over the concealer with a damn sponge to let it sit on the skin better.
- FOUNDATION: I dotted foundation over my face and blended it with a flat stippling brush. First, I stippled it and then went in circular motions to buff it into the skin.
- HIGHLIGHT AND SET: Using a lighter concealer, O highlighted the regular areas of my face, under the eyes, bridge and tip of the nose, chin and centre of the forehead. To set, I brushed compact powder over the areas I concealed.
- BRONZE: Her face was considerable bronzed in the regular 3 shape on the face. Here, I’m using a cream bronzer, layering it with a powder.
- BROWS: She had strong enough brows, not overpowering but strong. I have strong brows but I figured I should fill them in.
- EYES: The eyes in her look are simple. First, I began with a soft taupe brown on the crease. I began working on the rest of the lid with a darker chocolate brown. Closer to the lash line I used a deeper greyish brown color. Next, I drew a bold line on the top of my lid close to the lash line using my kajal. I smudged the line a little using an eye shadow brush and went over the line with black and dark grey brown. Now, for the lower lash line, I went over below my waterline with the dark grey brown. I ran a brown eye pencil over the outer three fourths of the lower waterline. That’s the eyes.
- BLUSH: Her blush was subtle but definitely there. So, I’m using a little bit of light pink blush. Unlike what I usually do, I used a stippling brush and stippled the blush on.
- LIPS: Her lips had a slight hint of warm pink, with a satiny finish and that’s what I’ve tried to replicate with dabbing the lipstick.
- MASCARA: This look calls for false lashes but I didn’t use any. I curled my lashed and put on two coats of mascara (which I didn’t capture for some weird reason.)
- GLOW: Somehow after the look was completed, I felt Mahira was glowing beyond imagination. There was no highlight on the regular places, but there was an over all glow on her face and so, with my powder brush and highlighter, I went over the entire face. That’s when I felt satisfied to say the least.
So, that’s the look I’ve come up with, check it out.
Earrings from a local store for Rs. 200.
How did you like the look? If you try it, do tag me on Instagram. Follow me, here.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love you loads,