Today, I will be giving you guys a few ways to use the very very famous aloe vera gel by Patanjali. It’s one of those things that are always there in our bathroom closet but we have no idea what to do with it, here’s your answer!
I’m using the regular aloe vera gel, you can switch it for the chandan aloe vera gel. I actually like that one better. It smells nicer for starter.
- MOISTURISER: Aloe vera gel + avocado oil I figured makes the best face moisturiser. You can switch the oil for olive oil or any. You can also totally use it on the body. I’ve tried both of those and they work!
- BRIGHTENING MASK: So, I’ve put nearly this before, here. Add aloe vera gel, besan (chickpea flour), haldi (turmeric), green tea, mulethi extract (licorice) and a little bit of rosewater. The consistency should be such that you can easily apply it on the face. Keep it on the face for about 15-20 mins till it dries and then wash it off.
- MOISTURISING MASK: A mix of honey, unflavoured yogurt and aloe vera gel helps in cooling and moisturising the skin. It works on inflammation and moisturising. Definitely try it!
- UNDER EYE TREATMENT: We all have those pesky dark puffy eyes and there’s no sure shot way to get rid of them. You could always tame them, though. And here’s a way to do it. Make a concussion of aloe vera gel, 4-5 drops of almond oil, green tea and mulethi or licorice concentrate.
- SOOTHE THE SKIN: I get my arms and legs waxed. And after every session my skin is in the worst possible shape ever. There are red bumps and the skin feels very sensitive. Aloe vera gel applied directly helps to soothe the skin after every session. It works wonders. It also works on sunburns.
Those were a few uses of aloe vera gel that I figured.
If you try these, please let me know in the comments.
Thanks a lot for stopping by.
Loads of love,