I’m back with a makeup look for you people today. This one would be an easy but still there kind of everyday makeup look which is perfect for college and/or work.
Let’s get started.
- PRIMER: Never skip primer. I never do that. Skin feels smoother, make up stays longer.
- BASE: For me, correcting and concealing is more important than using something like a foundation. Find what works for you, and do the base. Powdering is the next step.
- HIGHLIGHT: Everything aside, you can never skip highlighting, ever. At least I can never.
- BROWS: Do them brows, if not fill them at least brush them. They shape your face, do them.
- EYES: Here I’m lining my lower water line and upper lash line. Also, smudged using my fingers. It makes the lines softer and the make up more natural. You can also use brown kohl to make it even more natural. Curl your lashes and use some mascara.
LIPS: Use a lip balm and follow with a neutral colored lipstick. I just dabbed the lipstick.
And here’s the completed look.
It’s the easiest look I’ve ever come up with and it’s so wearable.
Thanks for stopping by.
Like, comment and share.
Loads of love,