Hey guys! Welcome back.
All of you know, I’m crazy when shopping and I ordered some (read, a lot) of things and finally received everything!
1. Maybelline V face duo stick – Medium Deep (Rs. 650): I was waiting for a really long time to get my hands on this and now finally! I’ve never really been into contouring a lot, but after this, maybe! It’s so easy to use, very blend able and great! Get it guys!
2. Maybelline Makeup Remover (Rs. 225): This is a repurchase, this is literally the only remover I’ve used. Love it! It gets rid of all the makeup ever. Try it guys!
3. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (Rs. 374): Favourite gel liner ever. It is jet black and absolutely opaque. It comes with a brush which is pretty cool itself. If you haven’t tried this, what have you been doing!
4. Faces Magneteyes Kajal (Rs. 446 for a pack of 3): That is my ultimate favourite kajal. I’m an Indian girl and let’s face it, it’s the first makeup product I owned. After a lot of trial and error I think I’ve finally established my favourite kajal. Also, price point. Love it!
5. Aviance hydra balance serum (Rs. 879 fir 50 mL): It is the best thing that I’ve done to my skincare routine. Like the claims, it is very hydrating and penetrates deep into the skin.
6. Maybelline Colossal Volum’express mascara ( Rs. 300): Favourite mascara. It’s affordable, gives massive volumes. It’s great for beginners. Do try it if you haven’t already.
7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub ( Rs. 594 for two): A very deeply exfoliating scrub. You know, it’s really good for my dry skin, I use it twice a week and it gets rid of all the dead skin off of my face. I really like it, but be sure to not over exfoliate. Matte packaging all the way!
8. Avon Aloe hydra cool eye mask (Rs. 172): I haven’t use this enough to say anything, but you’re supposed to put it under your eyes as a mask and wash it off after 10 minutes. All I know is it is cooling.
9. Essence All About Matte foundation – 20 Matt Nude (Rs. 399): Not my match and sticks to dry patches. Might not want to try it.
10. Essence match2cover Cream concealer – 20 Soft Beige (Rs. 299): It’s sort of drying and creases up a little. I think I’m going to try using this with a little bit of oil. I think that’ll work better.
11. Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (Rs. 349): I haven’t tried this one, but will let you know soon. You can’t have enough mascaras, right?
That’s everything I got. What are some things you got? Tell me in the comments below.
Loads of love,