EMPTIESS! These are my favourite kinds of posts, I love emptying products, haha!
If you don’t know what these posts are, empties posts basically consist of a few products that I finished up in the past two months and a review on how they worked for me, also, if I would repurchase em?
Check out my previous empties post, here.
1. Faces Magneteyes Kajal (Rs. 175): This is my favourite kajal of all times. It’s smudge-proof and the only kajal does not wash away from my lower waterline. It’ s the best one I’ve ever used.
REPURCHASE: Already have a pack of 3, lalala.
2. Forever 21 Beauty Blender (Rs. 500 for 2): It’s a great blender and appropriately priced. Very cool.
REPURCHASE: Trying different blenders, so maybe not.
3. Himalaya Under Eye Cream (Rs. 175): Price, on point. However, it works on my circles and stuff only when I keep other things like hydration and sleep in check. Not the best one out there.
REPURCHASE: I have another tube I’m using right now, but now I’m willing to invest in an under eye cream.
4. Lotus Strawberry Lip Balm (Rs. 200): This is a waxy lip balm, I would wear it to bed. You can’t wear it under your lipstick because, a little waxy.
REPURCHASE: I would actually do. You can’t have enough lip balms!
5. Himalaya Soothing Body Lotion (Rs. 250): It’s a good lotion, but I’m almost too dry for normal things. It worked for me just fine, but I’m trying the Nivea one right now.
REPURCHASE: Nope, nada.
6. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (RS. 400): FAVOURITE LINER EVERR! The only liner I’ okay with doing winged liners with. You would say it’s not that “Empty”, but it dried and everything so.
REPUCHASE: Already ordered and received one. Tadaa.
7. Johnson’s Baby Oil (Rs. 110): Read the products that did not work for me? Do it, here. And now you know.
REPURCHASE: Absolutely not.
8. Lakme Absolute Gloss Serum (Rs. 850 for 30 mL): This was the first serum I ever used. It was okay, the one I’m using now is better (Aviance hydrating serum), most definitely. It’s more hydrating.
So, these were the products I used up in the months of November and December. What are some things you used up? Tell me in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.
Loads of love,