Finally I’ here with a tutorial on these black gun-metal shimmery smokey eyes that I think is perfect for that NYE party that you’ve been planning all December for.
It’s black, neutral and hence will go with any outfit. Also, again this one is a strict eye tutorial. The products I used for the face and lips will be mentioned in the end.
Also, I’m genuinely sorry for the quality of pictures. I’ve been facing an issue with my camera.
Let’s get started.
Step 1. Prime the eyelids with concealer and powder.
Step 2. Use a matte light brown shade on the crease.
Step 3. Intensify the crease with a darker matte brown.
Step 4. Apply your regular kohl on the eyelids and smudge it using your fingers.
Step 5. Take a black eye shadow and blend it on the outer corners of the lid. Concentrating the product on the outer v of the eye, blend for a smooth gradience between the black and the crease.
Step 6. With your pinki finger, deposit the gun metal or silver color on the entire lid except the outer corners.
Step 7. Take a fluffy blending brush and blend the black and the shimmers together.
Step 8. After the base, curl your lashes.
Step 9. Apply two coats of mascara.
And tadaa. This is the finished look.
- Colorbar perfect match primer
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Obsessed Orange
- Kiko Milano Universal Hydrating foundation – N40
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 25 Medium
- Miss Claire Translucent Setting powder – 01
- Maybelline V Face duo Stick – Medium/Deep
- L’Oreal Paris Bronzer Duo
- Lakme Illuminating Shimmer Brick – Pink
- ADS The Blam Manizer Sisters – Mary Louminizer
- Brows: Maybelline fashion brow – Brown
- Maybelline The Nudes palette – Browns (light and dark)
- Miss Claire Professional eye shadow palette – Gunmetal and Black
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip and Cheek Tint – Blush Velvet
Thank you so much for stopping by guys, love each one of you so much. ♥️
See you guys in the next post.
Till the next time, take care.
Loads of love,