I am so sorry for being missing for like the last 10 days, I had my exams, I’m trying to be an engineer and failing, so forgive me. Sorry.
Okay so, coming back to this post, it is going to be a list of a few beauty habits that you should adopt if you haven’t been doing it already. Let’s start.
- WASH THE FACE: Maintain a clean face. Wash your face every morning and before you go to sleep. Use a gentle face wash for everyday use. And please excuse the dirty cap, I’m filthy.
- SCRUB IT OUT: Twice a week, it might be a great idea to use a scrub to exfoliate your skin. If you’re not doing this, you’re probably missing on a lot of smooth skin time. Once in the week, I like to use a gentle one like this one and the other time, a harsher one to really really clean the face.
- SERUMS: Guys trust me when I say this, using serums will change your life. There are a variety of serums in the market, there are hydrating ones, anti-ageing ones and a lot many. Find yourself that works for your skin type. They penetrate right into your skin and makes it awesome.
- MOISTURISE ALL THE TIME: I can never stress on this enough, moisturise all the time. Always stay moisturised. It makes your skin feel smoother and also the make up go on better.
- EYE CREAMS ONLY ZONE: Use a different cream for the eye, especially during the night. The skin around they eyes is thin and sensitive, use only an eye cream.
- SUNSCREEN EVERY TIME IT IS SUNNY: Never skip the sunscreen, summer or winter or anything. Put on the sunscreen every single time. Happy you, kay?
- GREEN TEA FOR THE WIN!: Okay, this miracle tea will change your entire life. Drink a cup every morning, it wakes you up, boosts your metabolism and for some reason it drags me to the gym. Also, I put the used tea bags on my eyes after refrigerating. I also add green tea to my face masks.
- ROSEWATER, NOT JUST WATER: One, add it to your face mask or as a toner right before. It’s also great for people with oily and acne prone skin. It’s all natural and so, awesome.
So, these are a few habits I picked up and they’ve all worked. I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Thanks for stoping by.
Like, comment and share.
Loads of love,