Hi guys. How are you people doing?
This post is about the Patanjali products I have plus my experience with them.
Okay, so first my opinion of the brand itself. I’m not a big fan of how Baba Ramdev has jumped into literally everything, manufacturing everything from face wash to chocos, nope. But to be less judgemental, the products are fine quality, and the price point can’t be ignored at all. It’s amazing.
With that, let’s begin.
1. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel (Rs. 80 for 150mL) – This is by far the most popular product by Patanjali, it’s a star! I have nothing but good words for it. It is great for adding to face masks or applying directly onto the face as a moisturiser for oily skin. I’ll do a separate post on the uses of aloe vera gel though! Basically, awesome.
2. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan (Rs. 50 for 60 mL) – So apparently, this is the new improvised sister of the original aloe vera gel, but honestly except the fragrance there’s very little difference. There is not much effect when it comes to the usage or effects. But you know that every time a new gimmicky product comes out I have to buy it, sick!
3. Patanjali Anti-Bacterial herbal hand wash (Rs. 55 for 250 mL) – I know people who don’t like this particular product but me, I love it. I love how it smells citrusy, makes the hands feel not-that-dry after the wash. Love it! The only thing is the packaging. It’s kinda cheap, but the price is exactly that too.
4. Patanjali Coconut Oil (Rs. 50 for 200mL) – I have too much coconut oil, hahaha. I regularly used coconut oil for my hair during the winters, but where I live it’s really cold and I get lazy melting the oil again and again. Olive oil to the rescue. But in general coconut oil is a great thing to have, it’s great for hair and skin (when used in small amounts.) However, I don’t recommend using it on the face directly, pore clogging!
Also, this particular oil, smells really authentic, like real coconuts. That’a always a plus, no?
5. Patanjali Dant Kanti Medicated toothpaste (Rs. 75 for 200gm product) – It is just another toothpaste, I have no idea how to say if a *toothpaste* worked for you or no, but kay. The best thing about it is the color. You know, every morning you wake up and and see the prettiest blue color ever, wow.
That’s all for this post. I know I don’t have too many things, like the shampoo, conditioner and shiz, but then it’s something.
Like, comment and share.
Loads of love,