I am back with a makeup tutorial and this one is going to be with mostly new products. These products are not necessarily new but they’re kinda new on the blog, so!
Let’s get started (GOD, I AM SO EXCITED FOR SOME REASON.)
- Start off with the primer, massage it onto the skin.
- Color correct using a peachy orange lipstick/corrector. Remember to blend it in as well. Skip it, if you have little to no pigmentation.
- Begin with dotting the foundation on your face and blend it using a beauty blender or a buffing brush. For a more wearable face, look for a BB or CC cream that matches you.
- Start off with the concealer and apply it in a triangular shape under the eyes (damn you, dark circles.) Also use it not the bridge of the nose, centre of the forehead and chin for a lifted look. BLEND!
- Set the areas that you have concealed with a loose powder.
- Now moving on to the eyes, here’s the Maybelline the Nudes palette which I have used.
- First, create some depth and shadow using T5 (top row 5th shade) with a fluffy blending brush. Bring this color all the way in till about three fourth of the eye lid.
- To create a gradual transition, take B2 (Bottom row 2nd shade and blend it into the crease. This color should go till about half way across the eye lid.
- With a more precise blending brush, place T6 on the outer corners of the lid. Blend it well, but not too far in.
- With your ring finger or pinky, pat B4 onto the inner half of the lid.
- Use a mix of T6 and B2 not the lower lash line.
- Do the mascara drill.
- Fill in the sparse areas in the brows, and preferably brush them out.
- Sculpt the face using a matte cool-toned bronzer and blend using a blender.
- Use a highlighter on the cheekbones, tip and bridge of the nose and also in the inner corners of the eyes for a glowy look.
- Use your blush to mix in together the bronzer and the highlighter, blend well.
- Add your favourite neutral lipstick.
This is the completed look.
I love how everyday yet not been-there-done-that this look is. It’s perfect for a casual day out, brunch or a get together.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Like, comment and share.
Loads of love,