I quickly wanted to tell you that I have decided to do two posts a week for at least a few weeks (meh)
So, here’s the second post for this week.
It’s a very very simple, nothing new kind of a mask for amazing skin brightening and tightening effect.
You can do this twice or thrice a week and the best thing is you need very little time and ingredients.
What you need:
- Besan or chickpea flour
- Yogurt or dahi
- Green tea
- Mulethi extract (optional)
- Rose Water
- Add about one and a half tablespoon of besan into a dish along with two teaspoons of yogurt, 8-10 drops of green tea and multi extract each and 4-5 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir the mixture.
- I went ahead and added some green tea leaves from a used tea bag and mixed those in too. Absolutely optional, though.
- Add a pinch of turmeric (and no more) and mix it well. If the paste looks thick, add rosewater to dilute it.
- Apply this onto your face. I am using a Vega face pack brush for that, you could totally use your fingers. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. When you can’t move a muscle, you know it’s dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Finish with your favourite serum/moisturiser.
Things to remember:
- Do not use too much turmeric. It’s a spice and will cause burns if used excessively.
- Avoid doing this right before you go out, turmeric might leave a yellowish cast on the face.
- Instead of adding green tea, you could totally add coffee but it gives of a kind of tan tint that you might not like.
And that’s that for the day.
Thank you for reading, like, comment and share.
Loads of love,