Hi guys. Happy Diwali! How have you been?
This post is related to my Diwali makeup.
I did a bold winged liner with a little bit of green detailing with a mauvy nude lip.
The kurta that I wore is from Brand Factory and I matched it with a churidaar and a dupatta from a local matching store. I picked some random earring from my mom’s collection and done.
So, now let’s move on to how to do the makeup look
- Cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- To start off, take a pea sized amount your primer and massage it onto your skin.
- Color correct using an orange lipstick (skip this step if you have little to no dark circles.)
- Dot some foundation your skin and blend it using a buffing brush.
- Apply concealer in a triangle under neath the eyes. Also apply some on the bridge of the nose, chin, centre of the forehead and under where the contour is supposed to be.
- Dust off some loose powder over the areas that you’ve concealed.
- Bring some warmth and color to your face by using bronzer and blush on your cheeks. Add a lot (A LOT) of highlighter. Also, friendly suggestion, avoid heavy contouring, looks unnatural!
- I also contoured my nose using the cool-toned taupe brown shade from Maybelline the Nudes palette.
- Now moving on to the eyes, add some depth to your crease by depositing the same cool-toned brown (top row 5th shade from Maybelline the Nudes palette) on your crease. Now, make a thick winged liner with a gel or liquid liner. Now, take the green pencil and run it over the gel liner. Once you’re done, run the black liner again on the wing to create a cool ombre.
- Tightline your eyes and fill in the waterline with black kohl (OPTIONAL.) Curl the lashes and coat then with mascara.
- Add your favourite lip color. Any color would be fine with this look.
And there it is, that’s how I got ready this diwali.
Full pictures up on Instagram, follow me there too!
Also, I was kinda sick while doing this, so if i look dead tired and sleepy, I was.
Hope you guys enjoyed the post. Reviews appreciated.
Like, share and comment.
See you next time.